The sacraments are signs of God's grace in our lives. Traditionally received in second grade, First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion are important steps in our faith lives. While your children learn about the beauty of the sacraments in our lives, we are committed to walk with you, their parents, to live more fully the sacramental life in the Church.
Important dates for the 2022/23 School Year
As adults and more importantly parents, it is important that you not only understand what your child(ren) will be learning and experiencing, but that you also participate in the formation of your child(ren). We will have several parent formation sessions to help equip you to journey with your child(ren). Please mark your calendars!
Parent Formation Sessions
- Family Catechesis - First Wednesday of the month (mostly). The schedule can be found HERE
- In addition to Family Catechesis, the following dates are sacrament specific. Please mark your calendars and plan on attending!
- Wednesday, October 19 from 6:30 - 8:00pm at St. Luke
- Wednesday, November 9 from 6:30 - 8:00pm at St. John
- Wednesday, February 15 from 6:30 - 8:00pm at St. Luke
- Wednesday, March 22 from 6:30 - 8:00pm at St. John
First Holy Communion
Saturday, December 3 from 9:00am - 12:00pm at St. Luke
First Communion Retreat
Saturday, April 22 from 9:00am - 12:00pm at St. John
Sunday, April 30 at 1:00pm at St. Luke
St. Luke Catholic Church - Plain, WI
1240 Nachreiner Avenue
Plain, WI 53577
Weekend Mass Schedule
Saturday Vigil: 4:00pm (St. Luke), 5:30pm (St. John)
Sunday: 8:30am (St. John), 10:00am (St. Luke)